AT2W's Take on President Obama's 'I'm Not The President of Black America'

President Obama says 'I am not the President of Black America'
(Photo: NYO Politicker)

AT2W's Take on President Obama's 'I'm Not The President of Black America'

There are some people who are having a serious fit over what the President recently stated in an interview with Black Enterprise magazine. The interview brought up some concerns criticizing him for not doing enough for black Americans. He unapologetically made his point very clear to the publication that strives on empowering black entrepreneurs to rise above all adversity and become the best in their fields of service.
  “My general view has been consistent throughout, which is that I want all businesses to succeed,” he said. “I want all Americans to have opportunity. I'm not the president of Black America. I'm the president of the United States of America, but the programs that we have put in place have been directed at those folks who are least able to get financing through conventional means, who have been in the past locked out of opportunities that were available to everybody.”
 Read full article at AT2W

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hollywood Celebrity. All Rights Reserved.