Celebrity News: Tameka Foster Releases Statement of Gratitude, Regarding Custody and Kile's Life


First and foremost, we feel really bad, regarding the lies that have surfaced as though Usher was going to be reasonable with Tameka.  However, it was never true he was going to give her total custody and we do not even know if he is going to give her more money for child support.   After ready her released statement to the press, we feel offended by those alleged rumors that made it seem as though Usher was going to be settle out of court.   It is obvious after some married couple's divorce during a death in family, one party may not desire to give the grieving spouse a break.


We cannot imagine the pain Tameka Foster has experienced, regarding the death of her son.  Also, it is very scary to learn that when you marry a celebrity, they could be more in love with money than you.  Even worse, if the marriage may not last, you began to realize the reality of how deep pain is in life.  From Tameka's experience, we have learned, even during the grievance of losing your child, you may still have to face more emotional distress.  In her case, Usher may continue to go on with this custody battle and if he does, all it shows, is that he could be the type of person that just wants to feel as though he is winning, no matter how bad the other person feels, which is called an ego.   


In the meantime, we pray for Tameka Foster during her time of bereavement and as for Usher, we pray that the Lord deals with his heart to give Tameka a break.  If he is stubborn to proceed and would rather listen to people whom have no sympathy for Tameka, we rebuke the selfish spirit, in Jesus name.

In Her Own Words: Tameka Foster Releases Touching Personal Statement

By Bossip Staff

To begin, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the countless number of people who opened their hearts, extended their prayers, well-wishes and remained hopeful for my son Kile during the last weeks of his life. I truly believe that he has always been an Angel from birth and the World was just too small to contain a spirit so vast. I’m thankful and blessed to merely be the vessel that carried him and humbled that God gave him to us to love. I also feel humbled by everyone’s show of concern, and knowing that Kile Glover touched the lives of so many has given me strength during my worst & darkest hour … Again I THANK YOU ALL!

Sadly, I remain in the unfortunate position of having to respond to and attend court proceedings that were not initiated or begun by me. I did not file this custody case (January 2011) and was content with the ‘joint custody’ arrangement that we share.  Most importantly, nor do I wish to appear in court while I am mourning the loss of my son. But I do not want to delay thus prolong these...Read full article, here.

Source and Photo Courtesy: Bossip.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hollywood Celebrity. All Rights Reserved.