MAN DIES AFTER Wife Warned Him of THE VOICE OF GOD IN DREAM [Part 2a]

Janel's husband Derrell Cleveland
This is Part 2a of Janel Cleveland story about how she forewarned her husband about dying in a motorcycle accident and he did just that.

Posted on David E. Taylor, Facebook page

Great Concern and Grief about Her Husband’s Safety Makes Janel’s Heart Heavy

Over the next several weeks, I sought the Lord for the interpretation of the dream. My husband thought that the death was symbolic, but that didn’t bear witness with my spirit. My husband had a motorcycle that he had purchased after his Mother passed the year before. I didn’t want him to get the motorcycle, but he said it would help him with his grieving process. I had a bad feeling in my spirit about the motorcycle. He had begun to ride the motorcycle every day and sometimes all day.


Read more at AT2W:

MAN TRAGICALLY DIES AFTER IGNORING THE VOICE OF GOD IN DREAM [Part 2a] | AT2W

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hollywood Celebrity. All Rights Reserved.