Celebrity News: Chris Lighty’s Brother Dave Lighty Says ‘Things Aren't Adding Up' To Suicide Claims | AT2W

chris lighty and dave lighty
 (Photo: Singeroom.com)

Chris Lighty’s Brother Dave Lighty Says ‘Things Aren't Adding Up' To Suicide Claims

Hip hop mugul Chris Lighty's death labeled a suicide, has the people closet to him very distraught and in unbelief that he would do such a thing.

In a recent telephone interview with Fox 5′s Lisa Evers, Dave Lighty expresses his doubt about what really happened that morning at Chris Lighty’s Bronx, NY home.

“I’m surprised, shocked, and lost at this moment. I want the truth to come out. This isn’t my brother. My brother was a strong person, is a strong person. Nothing is adding up. I can’t get a direct answer from anybody…

Read more at AT2W

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hollywood Celebrity. All Rights Reserved.