MAN TRAGICALLY DIES AFTER IGNORING THE VOICE OF GOD IN DREAM [Part 2b]

Janel Cleveland's husband Derrell- Facebook.com
This is Part 2b of Janel Cleveland story about how she forewarned her husband about dying in a motorcycle accident and how she comes to find her husband later. Also, see God's intervention begin in her life after this tragic incident.

Posted on David E. Taylor, Facebook page

This would be the last time that Janel would see her husband alive after God Gives Multiple Signs and Warnings To Save His Life

The conversation that night was God sending a warning to my husband by me. It seemed easy for my husband to receive a Word from God through someone else other than me.

So I said that my prayer was going to be that when God sends a Word through me that he will hear God’s voice and not my voice. He did not heed the warning from God.

Read full story here:

MAN TRAGICALLY DIES AFTER IGNORING THE VOICE OF GOD IN DREAM [Part 2b] | AT2W

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hollywood Celebrity. All Rights Reserved.