Gospel Great Albertina Walker and Her Song "I'm Still Here"

Gospel Music Set Apart Blog- Albertina Walker I'm Still Here


 Gospel Great Albertina Walker and Her Song "I'm Still Here"
If you've been through anything, this song tells it all. If you thought you would never make it through your situation, God was there. Whenever you need a word from God, there is always a song that can testify to what you have been through.
This song, "I'm Still Here" by the late Albertina Walker means so much to me because I was homeless for nearly 2 years and this song nurtured and blessed me so. When God blessed me and my family off the streets, this song was my anthem.

Read the rest of this testimony and albertina walker, albertina walker dies at 81, albertina walker i'm still here, gospel legend, gospel music, the caravans, gospel music set apart, at2w gmsa, albertina walker songs, real gospel music, gospel music, gospel artistswatch the video to the song HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hollywood Celebrity. All Rights Reserved.