Pastor Rico Sharp Says New Destiny Selection Process was Manipulated by Paula White

Pastor Rico Sharp
Pastor Rico Sharp- Photo courtesy of Facebook.com


This is from a pastor's Facebook page that explains his role in New Destiny church and what he alleges has happened in the selection process.

Read the letter below which was posted on Dec. 18, 2011:
Good afternoon to face book friends but more so to my New Destiny Family. It is true and of no doubt that Paula White is the new pastor of New Destiny Christian Center. This is not speculation but true. I know!!!!! Pastor Dana and I will be praying for and standing with all of you as things develop. Dr Zach would have never put Paula in this place, neither did they have any relationship for the past four years. I know this because Dr Zach told me that she cut him off when he fell, so therefore he moved on from that connection.
There is a malicious story of deception, manipulation, and greed developing and surfacing about Paula White tGood afternoon to face book friends but more so to my New Destiny Family. It is true and of no doubt that Paula Whitehat will totally dishonor The Holy Spirit, Dr Zachary Tims, and the innocence of the NDCC family. The video that is now circulating from Dr. Hilliard about the deception and manipulation of New Destiny is not about the family members of NDCC but actually about the enticement, and misleading of the new pastor through the board of Pastor Paula to coerce and entice her way into this position of elders! Bishop I.V. Hilliard, Bishop Neil Ellis, and Bishop T.D. Jakes never saw this coming, neither do they approve this deceptive decision. They also have been misinformed and lied to also.
Dr. Hilliard told me everything that Paula did to manipulate this process and told me to that I can tell her that he told me (which I did). Dr Hilliard rebuked Paula personally and caught her in lies, and I also have confronted her personally and discovered lies and manipulation. There is a lot of corruption that has been going on behind closed doors and it hides behind the disguise of prayer, fasting and the voice of God. I personally know that NDCC you have been lied to, misinformed, and not taken to heart during this whole process. I fought for Dr. Zach's honor, I for you as a voice behind closed doors, and I fought for the future and legacy of Dr Zachary Tims and the New Destiny family spiritual well being every since his death. I took a stand against Dr. Jamal Bryant when he tried to strong arm the Church and the order of the homegoing service on that first tuesday after the news of Dr Zach's death while Paula ran out the door and abandoned the the leaders of NDCC!
Read the full letter at Pastor Sharp's Facebook page

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hollywood Celebrity. All Rights Reserved.