Dr. Chukwuemeka's Open Letter To NDCC Exposes Paula White's Schemes


Dr. Chukwuemeka's Open Letter To NDCC Exposes Paula White's Schemes
Here's yet another man of God who actually brought Zachery Tims to God years ago. He is totally disgusted with the news that Paula White may be the senior pastor of New Destiny Christian Center.

Read below provided by :

Open Letter to the congregation of the New Destiny Christian Center, December 16, 2011
“Now also we beseech you, brethren, get to know those who labor among you [recognize them for what they are… 1 Thessalonians 5:12 (Amplified Bible).

I cannot express in words how hurtful and disappointing it is to hear that Paula White may become the new Senior Pastor of the New Destiny Christian Center in Orlando since the passing of my spiritual son in the Gospel, Dr. Zachery Tims, Jr. Upon hearing of this I sent a text message to Paula White asking her reasons for lying to the church on Sunday, August 21, the day after burying Pastor Zach. My heart aches.

According to the Christian Post (http://www.christianpost.com/news/zachery-tims-death-fla-church-denies-paula-white-is-interim-pastor-56038/) she said, “As many of you know, Pastor Zach was my spiritual son (lie) and I had known him since I was- I’m 45 years old- and I’ve known Pastor Zach since I was about 21, 22 years old (lies). We have enjoyed a very fruitful relationship for many, many, many years.” The lies are blatant and ridiculously false.

Here is the truth- I led Pastor Zach to the Lord in 1991, one year after meeting him in 1990 at Holiday Health and Fitness where he and I worked. I introduced him to the church and mentored him until 2009. I knew him many years before he ever heard of Paula White; four years before he met and married Riva Tims in 1994 (in which I was his best man); all 15 years during their marriage; and through each year transition...Read full article, here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hollywood Celebrity. All Rights Reserved.