Liz's Personal Testimony: Why Senator John McCain Should Have Been President of The United States

First and foremost, Senator John McCain is a man of morals and values.  He is a born again Christian.   A lot of African Americans made a mistake and voted for President Barack Obama, because of his race and did not think how important it was to hold on to morals and values.   Senator John McCain was seen on the Ellen DeGeneres show boldly admitting he would not support homosexuality, because he does not condone it.   Many African Americans are afraid to admit their mistake but this article was written to confess, it was a mistake  to vote for President Barack Obama, personally 

Personal Story - At the time while living in Atlanta, I did not notice any unity among my own race, if any, there was complete division.   It was like God was showing me to stop fighting for racial issues and just focus on spiritual issues and reverence the Kingdom of God.  One day after I voted for Barack Obama, only a few black people made eye contact with me to politely speak and show their pride of finally having the first black president in office and I noticed no change their spirits, the African Americans there in Atlanta seem as though they were still full of hate.   On the very day when I hesitantly made a choice to vote and support  President Barack Obama.   My god-sister reminded me that I should vote, because it was an historical day.  So I went to do something to honor our future as a race of people.  When I arrived there, I endured prejudice from another black woman standing in line disrespecting me with her (Anglo) friend.   Oh yes, it became an historical day, alright.  That was a memory that taught me, I was not only voting for the wrong president but for also for the wrong reasons.   Because I had already endured so much hate from my own race of African Americans who dislike my proper dialect and dark skin, I really fussed with my god sister and almost did not go and vote.  I wish I had of followed my mind, instead of listening to her.   It was little walk from where we lived, but a long line full of hostility from a black woman who was angry because I made a mistake and thought she was talking to us.   She even had the audacity to make a rude, but truthful statement, you should vote for John McCain.   Possibly, I should have done so, because there was no change of unity on that day among my own race and even after I voted now in 2011.   


Now, I realize it is wrong to vote for anyone just because of their race, but only vote for them because of their heart.  Is their heart evil or is he or she focused on good,  for the glory of God?  That is the very thought we should think about before voting for anyone.  Now, my life has changed through that hard lesson to always follow my heart and not the majority of the race who only focuses on color.   I have gotten much closer to God and no longer think it is necessary to always expect African Americans to like or love me, only God's love is important, because he created me for who I am as a black woman with a proper dialect and dark skin.


Personally, I wish Senator John McCain would have won, regardless of the somewhat racism that still exists in this country.   It hurts much worst when your own race hates you.  At least with Senator McCain, there would have been no same sex marriages going on.   Children wouldn't be changing their sex or even know anything about sexual issues usually discussed among adults like the specific issue of homosexuality.  People would not have the audacity to disrespect God by lying on Him as though He created them gay.   Therefore, children would realize they were born for whom God made them to be, not what society or their peers say.   

Furthermore, John McCain should have been the president of the United States instead of Barack Obama, because he is a born again Christian and he was not afraid to disagree with homosexuality on The Ellen DeGeneres show.   Lastly, it would have been better for African Americans to seek righteousness instead of embracing homosexuality just because the first black president says it is okay.


photo courtesy: upnight.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Hollywood Celebrity. All Rights Reserved.